I was lucky enough to receive the September Fuelpack subscription box and I’ve written a lowdown of my thoughts so you know what’s involved and what my favourite products are!
- Protein World Slender Pancakes: I’ve wanted to try these for ages, so the fact Fuelpack has included Protein World products is really exciting.
- The Vegain Bros Chocolate Protein Brownie Mix: This brownie mix is the best protein brownie mix I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a huge number! It doesn’t taste protein-filled at all but is so decadent and fudgey. I need more ASAP!
- REN and Now To Sleep Pillow Spray: I suffer with insomnia regularly, and have tried many pillow sprays, but REN is quite an expensive brand so I don’t tend to purchase their products. However, this pillow spray smells so relaxing and makes me feel incredibly calm and peaceful.
- Cocoa + Protein Chocolate Almonds: I have purchased these from the Cocoa Plus website before, and have loved them, so was really excited to see these as an addition to the September box. I can inhale the whole pack in 10 seconds flat, which is the only downside.
- Bear Grip Hip Band Circle: This resistance band is made out of fabric, so it’s super long-lasting and great quality. It also makes the glutes burn so much through doing just a bodyweight session, so is great for travel or glute activation.
Let me know if you try this subscription box!