I can’t believe it’s almost September! It seems like the summer has totally flown by, and I’m not quite ready for the sun to leave us yet but I’ll definitely embrace the cosy evenings with some warm cookies! Here are all the food/fitness/wellness related things I’ve been loving throughout August:
- Cocoa+ High Protein Chocolate: I treated myself to a Cocoa+ delivery this month and am SO glad I did – their classic high protein chocolate bars are so tasty and don’t taste like protein at all! ALSO their chocolate biscuits are now my biscuits of choice – I genuinely prefer them to digestives, Marylands etc! Dangerously delicious.
- Fuel 10K Porridge Pot: When I’ve been rushing from the gym or an exercise class straight to work in the morning, these porridge pots have been super handy to take with me to have at work. I love bringing a banana with me and adding it to the pot to give it a little something extra, but honestly it’s yummy as it is too!
- Moorish Humous: This humous has totally revolutionised hummus for me – their smoked humous is divine, but they also do more snazzy flavours, while their babaganoush is definitely one of my firm favourites.
- Poke – Island Poke: I have been OBSESSED with poke this month and have probably had it at least once a week! I just love how fresh and summery it is – it’s the perfect summery dinner! It’s super customisable, but my favourite combo is to get salmon with edamame, shoyu sauce and all the fried onions!
- Meal prepping: I’ve been ridiculously busy this month working full-time, so meal prep has been a life-saver for me as it means I save money during the week through not buying expensive London-priced lunches, and can also eat more nutritious meals which I choose myself, so I make sure they’re super tasty! I tend to prep on a Sunday night until Wednesday and then will make my lunches for Thursday and Friday on Wednesday. This also means I can mix up what I make so I don’t get really bored throughout the week. I also tried out Macro Meals meal prep service this month, which I was really impressed with as my impression of meal-prep companies has been that the food would be really bland, but the seasoning and sauces they used made it a really enjoyable experience!
What have you been loving this month?
Disclaimer: Spelt and Spaghetti is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I was kindly provided with some products from Superfood Bakery. All thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own and not influenced by the company or its affiliates in any way.