I said this about June too, but I really do think July has completely flown by! This month I went to Portugal for a couple of days (it was warmer in London than Portugal but still a yummy getaway!) and I started my new internship which I am really enjoying! Here are my current food, fitness and wellness favs from this month.
- Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil Garlic Mayo. This mayo is SO GOOD! It is gluten, dairy and preservative free and, most importantly, it is divine. I haven’t yet found a food that it doesn’t go amazingly well with and I can’t stop putting it on everything I eat!
- Pulsin Pea Chocolate Protein. I tend to opt for whey protein, but I do like having a vegan protein option just in case I feel like it, and don’t want to risk my stomach being upset/affected. This Pulsin one tastes really delicious in smoothies and makes them super creamy.
- Nutri Ninja. This was a little treat to myself this month as my old blender broke, and since the Nutri Ninja was on sale on Amazon, I went for it. I am so impressed with it – it is really powerful and makes the creamiest and smoothest smoothies in such a short time! It has totally transformed my smoothie game and I can’t wait to try making pancakes with it!
- Amazing Grass Green Superfood Powder. This powder is such a fab way to add tons of nutrients into a smoothie or drink without really realising. I love the chocolate flavour because chocolate anything gets my vote!
- Travel cutlery set. I bought these a couple of months ago when I was living in Spain and was taking lots of long journeys around Spain and to and from London. They are so fantastic and save both the hassle and the waste of endless plastic cutlery. I also prefer the general eating experience with metal cutlery as opposed to plastic! Since starting my new internship, these have been lifesavers for my lunchtimes too.
I hope you enjoyed these favourites and maybe try some of them out!
Disclaimer: Spelt and Spaghetti is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I was kindly provided with some products from Superfood Bakery. All thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own and not influenced by the company or its affiliates in any way.