Disclaimer: Spelt and Spaghetti is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.June has completely flown by! I can’t believe it’s already July – although this heatwave can definitely stay for a little longer! Here are all the fitness, food and wellness-related things I’ve been loving this month.
- My Chocolate Protein Cookie Recipe: I think I’ve actually been making this a little too often, as whenever I make them I tend to polish off the batch in one sitting. They are so good though!
- Baking Mixes: Clearly June was a month full of baking for me, as I really loved trying out new ‘healthy’ baking mixes too. I have a full post with my favourites coming up, but I have particularly been loving the Bulk Powders Protein Brownie mix!
- Adidas Crop Top: I’m obsessed with this top – it’s also such good value! It’s the perfect length for when you don’t want to wear a super long top to the gym, but don’t want your whole stomach on show. I also find the neckline really flattering!
- Roasting my vegetables: I’ve always been a roast veg lover, but I’ve really got into it this month. As I don’t have a barbecue, roasting veggies and topping them with halloumi has been my replacement and goes with any meal I make!
- Five Minute Journal: this isn’t new as I’ve been doing it for almost six months, but now writing in this journal has become a serious habit and I can’t imagine my morning or evening routines without it!
I hope you enjoyed this post, what were your favourites this month?!
Disclaimer: Spelt and Spaghetti is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.