I originally posted this recipe on my Instagram, but you guys requested to have it written up as a blog post too so here you go! It’s my chocolate and banana protein pancake recipe – and I think it’s my favourite breakfast of all time!
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder (I love Ideal Fit UK Chocolate brownie flavour! – you can use the code SPELT10 or 10% off – I earn commission from this link as I’m an ambassador!)
- 1 banana
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Almond milk to get the right consistency
- Mash up 3/4 of the banana and mix it in with 1 egg, 1 egg white.
- Add the cinnamon, cacao powder, baking powder and then the scoop of protein powder. Mix it together
- Depending on the consistency, add as much almond milk as you think necessary (a couple splashes normally does it for me)
- The mix it together and fry them up in coconut oil!
- I love to serve them with some almond butter, or Cao Kitchen chocolate paste, some cacao nibs, flaked almonds and the rest of the banana!
I hope you guys try this out – definitely tag me if you do!