This recipe for microwave sweet potato crisps/fries/chips initially featured on my Instagram, but it was so popular I thought I’d pop it up on the blog too!
When I attempted it on my Insta story, you weren’t all convinced I’d pull it off and to be honest neither was I BUT they’re SO good and so easy!
- Chop one sweet potato into disk shapes
- Cover it with a bit of olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and mixed herbs
- Make sure they’re all covered with the spices and oil
- Microwave for 5 mins, then take out and flip them over and microwave for another 3-5 mins
- Keep checking and seeing how crispy they are – when they’re at your desired crispiness, take them out and ENJOY !!!
Let me know if you try and it and how you like it!